Thursday, June 28, 2012

2012 Honda Pilot

at 8:58 PM

This year on vacation we got to review a Honda Pilot.  What I liked the most was the TV (Rear Entertainment System).  I liked the headphones that me and my brother could wear to listen to our movies.


It was nice that the Pilot had windows with a built in visor that I could pull up to block the sun. 

I also liked that the backseat could go down.  We put our bicycles in the back of the Honda Pilot and drove to the state park.  Joseph and I had a lot of fun being able to ride our bikes at the state park.


I liked that there was a button to push to open the back door (tailgate) without us having to lift it.  It was much easier for me to help mommy open the back door (tailgate).


The Pilot was so big that it could fit a bench that mommy had to buy for another review.  We put down the back seat.  It was excellent!!!


See my mommy's review of the 2012 Honda Pilot!

* Parenthesis and italics indicate text entered by my mother



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

- A Bloggy Girl - Disclosure Policy | Contact